Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The 2012 Manti Pageant Experience



Training for the Manti Pageant 2012


CHRISTIANS GET READY...
THE DIKE HAS A CRACK?
NO! THE DIKE HAS LOTS OF CRACKS AND IS ABOUT TO BURST!

Dear FPW's,

TWO BISHOPS ATTENDED THE SATURDAY TRAINING SESSION!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! In our Saturday morning training session we had not one but two LDS Bishops in attendance. And even more unbelievable than that they are both Christians. Bishop Lee and Bishop Earl both left the LDS Church and are today bold witnesses for the cause of Christ. Bishop Lee Baker spoke to the Manti Teams on Saturday morning and next Saturday Bishop Earl Erskine will speak to the teams. Their message is clear - CHRISTIANS GET READY BECAUSE THE DIKE IS ABOUT TO BURST! 

I only have a few minutes so will not go into detail but suffice it to say that it is VERY encouraging to have former LDS Bishops boldly standing against the false doctrines of the LDS Church. When Bishops start leaving the congregations will soon follow. Only God know when and how but we had better be ready when the dike breaks. 





SATURDAY PAGEANT WAS HUGE WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES

This year's Saturday pageant was the largest crowd that I can remember for many years. It almost looked like a Friday night crowd which meant many opportunities for witnessing. Several of us were able to talk all night with LDS friends that we have made over the years. I talked with a young man who has come to the pageant just to find me and talk for the past four years. Zach is drawn to me (I believe by the Lord) and loves to talk. It is funny because the whole time we are talking he tells me, "You are NOT getting to me!" or "Nothing you say can shake me!" But, it is obvious that everything I show him shakes him. This year my focus with him was the "Boasting Statement" by Joseph Smith where he brags that he has done more than any other man including Jesus. Oh yea, this got to my dear LDS friend. Please pray for Zach he is fighting but God is obviously working on him.

Another very interesting encounter was one that Keith Walker, one of our veteran missionaries, has year after year. In Keith's case, his LDS friend has been coming to talk with him for (I think 7 years). And this guy seems to be totally drawn to the truth. This year he even stayed for several days and attended our training session with Bishop Lee on Saturday and our church on Sunday morning. Please pray for God to crack the hold that Mormonism has on him.




Blessings,
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment